Market Update on the Oxfordshire Property Market
Oxford Technology Park is hosting UK Property Forums – Market Update on the Oxfordshire Property Market on Thursday 17 November 2022, from 12:00 – 14:00PM.
12pm – ARRIVE
Networking & Lunch served
1pm – TALKS
Angus Bates, Director, Hill Street Holdings
Hugh Blaza, Consultant, UK Property Forums
Speakers + Panelists
- Ian Harris, Director of Asset Management, Life Science REIT plc
- Duncan May, Partner, Bidwells (Oxford)
- Christian Vecchione, Director, Benedicts
- David Bainbridge, Director – Planning, Savills (Oxford)
- Adrian Chan, Senior Surveyor, Carter Jonas (Oxford)
Delegates will gain the following by attending:
- Who will be the winners and losers in the Life Science market and are we starting to see the Life Science market diversifying into new sub-sectors?
- Updates on the Office, Industrial and Residential Planning markets in Oxfordshire?
- Analysis of potential areas of growth and how sustainable are current market conditions?
2pm – WALKS
Opportunity to see at first hand the Oxford Technology Park with guides directly involved with the creation of the development and spaces now occupied by tenants.
About Oxford Technology Park
Oxford Technology Park is a major new science and technology park providing the next generation of office, Research & Development, laboratory and production space at the heart of Oxfordshire’s Knowledge Economy spine. Extending over 20 acres and with planning consent for more than 400,000 sq.ft. of built space, Oxford Technology Park is destined to form an integral part of the city’s science and technology-based expansion to the North of Oxford.
For more information and to book your place, complete the Eventbrite booking form.