Oxford Technology Park sponsor OBN Awards
We’re proud to be sponsoring the category for Best Emerging Medtech Company, at the OBN Awards 2022.
The OBN Awards, now in their 14th year, are a highly regarded and sought-after awards programme for the Life Sciences industry, designed to celebrate innovation and outstanding achievement across all corners of the life sciences industry.
The twelve award categories shine a light on companies at all stages of development, recognising inspirational leadership, exciting innovation, novel and exciting approaches to unmet clinical needs, outstanding company progression and the delivery of real-life, tangible results.
The categories encompass biotech, medtech and digital health sectors, as well as dealmakers, CRO’s and innovative industry supporters.
About the Best Emerging Medtech Company Award
Recognises a UK or European registered emerging medtech company that best meets the following criteria:
- Incorporated in the UK on or after 1 Jan 2017 but before 1 June 2020
- A summary outline of the novel technology or approach, including why it is different and how it is starting to positively impact patients
- Proof of continued fundraising or revenue generation
- Evidence of a strong and diverse Management team and Board team in place
- Proof of developing partnerships and collaborations
- Clear evidence of a robust business plan to support continued growth
- Evidence of clinical trial activity
- Evidence of news flow
- Well organised, updated and informative website
- Evidence of a strategy for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within the organisation
If this sounds familiar, then why not apply today?
For more information about the award and how to apply, visit the OBN website.
Other award categories include:
- Best Start-up Biotech Company, Kindly Sponsored by Partners&
- Best Emerging Biotech Company, Kindly Sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Best Established Biotech Company, Kindly Sponsored by Precision Biosearch
- Most Transformative Digital Healthcare Company, Kindly Sponsored by Precision for Medicine
- Most Impactful Business Support Organisation
- Most Impactful UK Deal
- Best Start-up Medtech Company, Kindly Sponsored by Penningtons Manches Cooper
- Best Emerging Medtech Company, Kindly Sponsored by Oxford Technology Park
- Best Established Medtech Company
- Best CRO
- The BioSeed® ‘One to Watch’ Award
- Special Recognition Award, Kindly Sponsored by Milton Park
The OBN Awards, which take place at Royal Lancaster London on Thursday 17th November, start with a drinks reception, followed by a three-course meal with wine, interspersed with the presentation of the 12 award categories.
The evening will feature a professional event host, alongside an inspirational industry keynote, and plenty of time to network with your table and other guests during the pre- and post-dinner networking drinks.
For more information and to book your tickets for the awards, visit the OBN website.