This episode of Ox Tech Talks, sees our host Placi Espejo, talk with Frank Nigriello, Director of Corporate Affairs at Unipart in Oxford, about leadership development and what makes a good leader but also how leadership has changed in the last two years due to the pandemic and all the different shifts businesses have experienced.
During the conversation, Placi and Frank discuss:
- How leadership training fits in Unipart’s culture
- How training, experience and observing make the perfect components of a great leader
- The challenges leaders tend to face and might not be ready for
- How leaders have had to adapt due to COVID 19
- How leadership is changing and evolving in terms of communication, interactions and engagement but also self-development