During the conversation, Rob and Placi discuss the science and technology market flourishing around Oxfordshire, covering:
- An overview of the Oxfordshire market
- The growth of life-sciences, R&D development and how the knowledge sector is driving the market
- The demand for mixed office and laboratory space and the challenges this brings to keep up pace with the required supply
- Capital investments and funding cycles to develop R&D functions, along with record levels of fundraising
- The pull and attraction of Oxfordshire for science and technology businesses
- How Oxford Technology Park is well positioned to plug the shortfall in high-tech lab space in the county and form an integral part of the city’s science and technology-based expansion.